Hi to all of my birdbrained friends, and Happy Wednesday to all of you! Today, this blog was nominated for a “One Lovely Blog Award” by the fun and charming Pumpkin von Bandersnatch. If you have not kept up with this philosophizing Pumpkin Head, you should go over and check out his mini sagas! http://vonbandersnatch.wordpress.com/ Thank you for the Lovely nomination! From a featherhead to a lunatic, this nomination is the loveliest thing that has happened so far today!!!!
Now for the rules of acceptance:
-Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
-Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
-Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
-Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
1) In my youth, I was quite shy.
2) My birds eat better than I do, after fixing all those meals, I am to tired to fix my own.
3) I performed as Arleenie Beenie the clown from 1990 until I recently retired to become an artist.
4) I am not REALLY 49 years old but that is a secret between you and me, please do not tell my children.
5) OK, so I occasionally lie about my age.
6) OK, so I lie about my age more than occasionally.
7)No I will not tell you how old I really am!
So I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the “One Lovely Blog Award”! Sorry it is not 15 yet, but I am still kind of new at this blogging thing, and barely have time to blog and do my art!
Reflections of a Journey by Dina Schiaffo – an honest, encouraging, exploration of life as it is.
Photo Nature Blog by Jeffrey Foltice – some beautiful photos
photobotos.com – One beautiful Photo a day
Deidra Alexander’s Blog – What can I say, a fiction Writer.
von Bandersnatch – The Pumpkin Head!
Anarty – Online Art Journal
Spencer Angeltvedt – an animal blog
Oregon College of Art – an art blog
Lara Joseph – a bird and animal training blog.
Rich Adams Fine Art – a wonderful graphite artist
Clouds of Colour – a world of colour