The new painting is of Birdie the Green Cheeked Conure. Before I start this WIP or Work in Progress, just thought I should go over a few rules:
- A WIP can be a long ongoing process, so to keep from getting bored, please feel free to comment on the process, and be sure to bring plenty of snacks and drinks.
- If you decide to start food fights, please do not throw the aforementioned items at the art work.
- When Arleenie Beenie enters to finish the background, umbrellas, rain coats and plastic covers are advised, as it gets a LITTLE bit messy when the Beenie starts throwing paint around.
- The artist is not to be held responsible or liable for any damage to clothes …….. you were warned in advance.
- No whining unless you bring plenty of cheese and crackers.
- No tomatoes or ROTTEN fruit allowed, if could accidentally get on to the artwork.
- If you have a seat in the front row, please be considerate of short people and let them see what is going on.
- Debi and Dina are not allowed to sit next to each other, especially during food fights.
- DO NOT leave children behind after the demo, they will be fed sugar, given puppies and sent home.
OK, that should pretty much cover everything, if I forgot anything, we will bring it up later.
The first step is to find a subject……since I was never good at English, that is one of the most difficult steps. Once you find the subject, it is time to look for the verb…..wait this isn’t English, it is art. Oh, yeah…… Ok, well…..Since this is my first WIP on the Blog, Birdie has graciously volunteered to be my victim, uh, ah, oh…..I mean volunteer.
SO now we have a blank piece of paper in front of us, and it is my job to get Birdie on the paper. Uh, ummmm….BIRDIE, that is NOT newspaper………..excuse me while I get another piece of paper.
That was my last clean sheet of paper, so let’s take an art store break, THEN I will continue this WIP.